Sunday, July 03, 2005

Psychologically scammed!!!

Yo...

You wont believe what happened to me last week, but then you might feel it is nothing outta ordinary but guess what it still pisses me off to think about it.. really it does.. I was checking my campus's bulletin board and this guy was like he is looking for students that have time on their side and are willign to do part-time jobs and all they need to do is email him and he will let us know if we have the job or not! I was ecstatic, i mean, this could be my chance on earning extra bucks for my upkeep, and I eagerly emailed him, and he replied telling me to come and meet him but unfortunately for me, and fortunately for him, he started talking bout NETWORK MARKETING and MLM... gosh, you cant believe the look on my face, I felt like giving him a big dirty slap... but I just sat there like a dumb foolish gurl, listening to him ramble about one exquisite product and bla blah blah.. you might have heard about LAMPE BERGER, a french company and moreover, that product is not even common here in malaysia and I have to sell that product and keep on buying it until i can become a "baron" or "duke" in that network... he kept on describing it, and i was.. like, there goes my dream of earning some extra bucks... mama and papa, i still need your dough to survive... till then, no more job interviews until my industrial training is nearby then I have to start lookign for job in this country where being black is like ....um.. never mind me.. just being too emotional today.. I really cant believe a guy like that can scam me and made me feel useless.. cos that day i was so damn sick but i was resilient on getting the "part-time job" without realising that it would never be... ahh... gosh... so much for day-dreaming....
Another sad news.. the only soulful man that I love listening to, is dead.. yeah LUTHER VANDROSS... may His soul rest in perfect peace... what a shame, why all the good singers keep on dying every year.. last year or so, it was BARRY WHITE and now, Luther... its a bad thing.. hope things will be much better... much love... and once more again... I am gonna miss him...

"...if I dont know better, I would think you are mine, girl you are touching me again... if i dont know better, I swear we are more than friends, you wanna tell me something..."
- 'if I dont know better" by Luther Vandross.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mesothelioma diagnosis site/blog. It pretty much covers mesothelioma diagnosis related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Your site is quite interesting - ways to make money at home- Keep up the good work. My domain is ways to make money at home. please check it out.