Monday, July 11, 2005

In Malaysia... it never rains but pours... really heavy!

hello...
Today.. yup.. today aint my day, when we women say we have a bad hair day, you must always take us serious!(if you try to!) but today,seriously,was terrible and i feel quite moody... I went out for lunch and just as I was stepping out, the rain was dripping but I thought it will just drizzle and stop but no.... it rained, thurder stroke, the wind blew.... yup and my lunch got cold.... ahh, and I had to gobble it all up cos someone was paying for it ( aint funny lolz)... but then, i was totally wet cos I had to go to the library and with no umbrella(I dont think it would solve the problem sha!) , I had to look for shades here and there.... I am still freezing eventhough, I am all dressed up(I guess it must be the library's A.C.!) but today aint my day.... to cut it short.. I am moody man! :(

No comments: