Monday, July 25, 2005

impulsive mind of mine.....!!!

Last friday, I was preparing to go home for the weekend and suddenly, my friend* buzzed me with her message that she is havin a house party and she is invitin me, damn... what a bad coincidence.... so I was like hey lemme do this and go home on saturday and then somehow, my junior bro decided to stop me from going , to add insult to injury, my menstrual cramps (urgh!) decided to come knockin on my door... so no partyin without me bein in d right mood and with right mind... had to force my brain not to think of a night-long partying and just focus on my journey home.. yeah right... I love partying... just the thought of it makes me have ***** ! well... I have to study now for a test that i wish i could skip for cos i dont know why i have to study for it, but its neccessary cos i am about to finish this degree of mine and join the real world outta there.... wish me luck... anyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, how do u do?

Was on Trae Day's page and saw a pic with u and a couple folks in 'Peace' tees. And he says for more info, then he referred a Hyperlink to yr page, so I found myself, here.

So wat's the 'Peace' thingy all about? Wat's involved in becoming a participant? Well, am in Naija, so I dunno how it works. Perhaps u can drop me a few lines on OCJoshua2001@Yahoo.com

Hola at chu soon!

PEaCE

Anonymous said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about home based business opportunity work at home related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about work at home program related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.