Friday, June 17, 2005

Hate it or Love it.... this is my rebirth!

hullo ma homies...

Yeah, I don land for campus... ahh.. what a relief.. after a long period of uncontrollable indulgence, I am now back on track... so wetin I do huh? nah, nothing much except finding me a new schoolbag.. yup, need to graduate in style cos this is my final year.. what a long road to education.. I am glad that I went through it all, and hook, sink, line, I enjoyed being a campus gurl, and for the remaining one year, I hope to gain more knowledge and i m always looking forward, never backwards.... enuf said..! //philosophy dey bore me too much, no vex!//

I am just listening to this new rapper, looking cute and all, holding his son.. and singing like a pro.. damn, he is so good that i can scream if i could but i cant.. yeah, I am talking bout THE GAME.. that guy is a good rapper, and his lyrics might be a bit "umm" but the songs are not that bad.. its a nice thang.. and whether u hate am or luf am.. na u sabi oo!

My life is on rebounds now... got both friends and enemies.. but I dont mind both cause life is bittersweet and without 'em life will be boringgg! however, I am on my own, getting things right this time and not minding a dyme bout what anyone says bout me,myself, and I.....its my goodies and i am lovin it.. till then, ciaoz guyz~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Job. That post hit the nail on the head. california mesothelioma attorney

Anonymous said...

What is mesothelioma?

Mesothelioma is a rare disease caused as a result of malignant cancerous cells lining the patient's body cavities such as chest, abdominal region or the area surrounding the heart.Your legal rights:

Corporations that manufacture asbestos products have known about the dangers of asbestos-related diseases for more than six decades. In an effort to increase profit, they kept this information quiet, putting workers and families at risk.

Working with asbestos causes serious diseases. Unfortunately, many corporations thought they would be able to cut corners and make a large profit at the expense of endangering workers. Fortunately, there are laws that help to protect those individuals that have been harmed by exposure to asbestos-related products.

Spread the information and help as many as possible.
Thanks
indiana mesothelioma lawyer

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just browsing around the net for forex trading company and came across your blog. I've been trying to add as much info as I can about forex trading company on my site. But must admit I get a bit confused... there's just some many sites, tips, information ... you name about forex trading company it's hard to know where to begin!
I'm thinking of adding a forex trading company on my site, when I do, your all more that welcome to come a leave tips and help...

Until then take care!
Steward.