Thursday, May 12, 2005

I dey chill for ma holidae village!!!/ARSENAL BIGGEST FAN!!!

well, holidays always make me nervous, why? well, for the damn fact that I have to count my days at staying at home doing nothing and for the stupid fact that i always wish ti would never end and always looking forward to my busy academic life again!
I am on hols and its really boring/interesting cos I get to gain back my sanity and find peace and love in this depressed and traumatized heart of mine, poor me ... but alas I am getting goosebumps over my holiday, well, its due to the simple fact that i might never get this kinda long holiday again because this holiday ( 2 months) is due to the blah blah blah.. i dunno what! sorry bout that!
but then again, i feel good and bad, cos recently i have been wondering how it feels like to be unemployed and staying with your parents and being penniless, its not like i can get what i want from them, they still treat me like a one year old and expect me to be good always ah.. i wish they would stop doing that! but then again, its really depressing, i need to do somethign and yet my body is now getting used to the fact that i need not worry, cos i m suppose to be relaxing, well some of my pals are, in their different hometowns, gosh! never mind me.. just being emotional bout this holiday thingy!
well, there is a good news hia, Arsenal will be on the second positiona nd come may 21, they will beat MAN U down to 3 - nil! yup... you heard me right all MAN U fans outta there!... its suppose to be arsenal getting that cup but well, i guess chelsea deserve it kinda! well, to all my friends outta there, happy hols and to MBATTA BRIAN , one of the african students in my campus that had an accident and died, may his soul rest in peace! this is really a serious issues, why these happening...
JOKE OF THE WEEK! BUSH got a false alarm due to one of the pilot-in-training flying over the white house and had to run away, damn... isnt he suppose to be willing to sacrifice his soul for his people, his country, well, thats the main reason why i hate politics... they only talk but never ACT!

4 comments:

trae_z said...

village as in Naija? RIP to ur friend. i sure can relate to being unemployed, staying with your parents and being penniless. well life goez on

Anonymous said...

Good post mate ! illinois mesothelioma attorney

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a mesothelioma information site/blog. It pretty much covers mesothelioma information related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about work from home business opportunity You should check it out sometime.