Sunday, April 03, 2005

Woe to you... Who goes a-phishing!!!!

Hey ya....

Just got the latest news that's making Microsoft goes alert.. yup... PHISHING is the thingy that's giving them an alarm these days because some spammers arent satisfied with spamming Microsoft, they wanna get more than they can handle and that means trouble for Microsoft lovaz.. as in , these guys go all the way to send you a "genuine" email telling you that they want to update their systems and they need you to click on the link which they gave you and if you do, all your account is gone, as in you cant shop online, damn... These people are that smart and yet all the wanna do is take over da world, in an evil way *sic* !!!
Microsoft is now filing 117 phishing lawsuits against some of the phony e-commerce sites so that they can be at peace with the Hotmail users cos I once deleted an unknown email address telling me to click on the link for me to re-new my account at Barclays Bank, which is a top and popular bank which I don't have an account with, but then I just deleted it because to me it was spam, but now I am thankful that I did unless, God knows what might have happened, anywayz, to the Hotmail users, you have to be very careful about these phishers out there because most of the emails they send always goes to your Inbox and not to your Junk mail , so you might think it is a real email without realizing what danger you are in, well, lets see how Microsoft is gonna beat them up, maybe gonna get all of the bad guys and save the world for another day *sic* too much cartoon!!!
Now back to my exam.. gotta study, I need all the luck in da world to help me out cos I am so damn lazy to study and I have to if I want a high CGPA!! LOLZ... ciaozz

No comments: