Monday, March 28, 2005

Viva La FIFA...................ahh... That's my Game!

Yeah,
I am damn ectastic about it.. ahhh World Cup... AND I am happy that Nigeria got the first three points like it suppose to be, thanks to our dear Aghahowa and Kanu... You guys are stars! hehhee... aiight.. You might be wondering why a gurl like me will be crazy bout soccer.. I dunno lolz.... Maybe cos I have boys all around me all the time... My broz, ma uncles.. ahhh damn.. never mind.. just happy bout the yesterday's match.. and Senegal and Tunisia, these guys are "demons" kai... Especially Tunisia, seven goals, they spelled out Malawi and with a full stop... Literally, but they are good in their games, hope they keep it up... ahh... I have exams to study for... no time for blogging that much but all the same.. its nice having ma team back on track... Hope we bring dat damn cup home! if its possible.. ma fingers are crossed...

No comments: