Wednesday, March 09, 2005

MLM: "Money Leaves Me" scam!!!

hmm,
I dont know how to start this but then I guess I just need to blog it, It makes me worried yet makes me feel uncomfortable with life itself. Who is to blame, the scammers or the victims? Everyone just wanna be rich and some do get rich honestly while some die trying to be rich. That is why people try to find a way to get rich by all means even up till the point of putting their hard earned money into something they dont know how to get out of, because once the money is in, the devil is set to play!
In my E-commerce course of study, the term "network marketing" is only associated with business to business e-commerce but I dont know if some of the authors of the e-commerce books have tried to find out more about this term(or problem), because to individuals like me and you, network marketing is not for companies, but for people to scam and to get your money in a very tricky way! many of my colleages have tried to "persuade" me join some of their MLM that they are into, but the thing is they have been brainwashed up to the point of no return. In Naija, we all know that 419ners are quick scammers that are willing to persuade you into putting your money into their hands and vanishing from the face of the earth and even if you ever see them again, they will never want to have anything to do with you, trust me it happened to someone close to me! but here in Asia, they are more trickier and more persuasive, as I can see around me, students are persuading students to join their network in return you will get a token amount of money for every person that you too can persuade to join your downline.. yeah it is call downline and upline QUESTNET IN ASIA.. this scams are everywhere and with the internet, almost every tom, dick and harry wants you to join their network and you cant joinf ro free, nothing is free in this world, you need to pay an amount and you need to buy some of their tools and inreturn, you need to attract more people, if you fail to do so, you will lose money and you might get kicked out in the process of you being unproductive. this is what MLM is all about, thanks to my good friends out there that made me see the light before I jumped into the bandwagon of MLM, I have decided to preach this word of advice to everyone that can read my blog, MLM is a scam, you lose more than you gain and you will never get rich in joining any company that proclaims this sort of network marketing to you. You can check a website that I read about frauds and scams, it is very interesting and informational, READ IT!!!, some of this companies that are into MLM have been banned in some Asian countries and so on... well, a word is enough for the wise...
Now back to my Web Authoring... It is really difficult to try to have time for this work because of acada, damn, maybe this long holiday will bring out the web author in me, hopefully, if I can get the time to sit down and indulge in it. have a nice day guyz, till I am free again to blog, I remain yours trully............. ciaozzz

10 comments:

trae_z said...

well i aint really know much about MLM, but i know of internet fraud. and for naija d thing (419) dey rain well well. any how sha make all man shine eye. after all as one user said on mobilenigeria.com: in God we trust in others we virus scan!

Anonymous said...

well i know of the fraud,i recieve mail everyday a about diffrent things but i ignore it.well my own advise is every body should be very carefull.thanx

jof_views said...

MLM is a reigning in Nigeria right now as if it's the best thing since Adam. These foreign companies (Tianshi, GNLD etc) are so smart that they incorporate products which participant of these schemes will have to sell; i think by doing this they make they whole scheme appear very legit.

MLM is always the same thing, anything that have downline and network is always an MLM scheme.

Anonymous said...

Intresting Post
Feel free to visit
Advanced Business Marketing
For mor tips.
Feel free to leave your Comments.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, I added you to my favorites.
If you are interested in home based business marketing
, I have a home based business marketing
site.
Feel free to drop by and tell me what you think.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog
For More Marketing Secrets

Advanced Business Marketing

Anonymous said...

Aloha Motunrayo, I'm in Hawaiian mood as I'm listening to Ki ho'alu music (If you've not heared this type of guitar music then you are in for a treat!) so I'm not really concentrating very hard but I came across this post looking up gen on affiliate lead marketing mlm network. Anything to do with affiliate lead marketing mlm network I always look at, though I do have a tendency to wander about in blogs just reading generally.

Anonymous said...

Hi Motunrayo, oh dear, I'm getting square eyed here - must have been spending too much time reading blogs and usana network marketing information. I'm supposed to be looking for usana network marketing items but I find it all too easy just to click 'Next' and just see anything which is how I came to this post. Some blogs I just skip through but I spent a while here. Ciao.

Anonymous said...

Why do you asume that MLM is a scam. It is kind of recklessness that gives the Internet a bad name. Seven years ago I started a MLM company in China - selling baby products and training mothers on child and infant care.

Today we have 30,000 families that diistribute our products. All MLM is is a distribution channel to consumers. We dont scam anyone.

I am disappointed at the lack of rigour in your rants and raves. Lets raise the standard if you are going to publish.

Michael

Anonymous said...

Why do you assume that MLM is a scam?

It is kind of recklessness that gives the Internet a bad name.

Seven years ago I started a MLM company in China - selling baby products and training mothers on child and infant care. Today we have 30,000 families that diistribute our products.

All MLM is is a distribution channel to consumers. We dont scam anyone.

I am disappointed at the lack of rigour in your rants and raves. Lets raise the standard if you are going to publish.

Michael