Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Thank God , It's a Holiday!!!

hullo palz....

"me I go yarn..." as Eldee of former Trybesmen sang,what a pity, I cant get the original song on my pc! but anywayz, yippeee... I am on holz... what a good grief, all the hollering in my campus was driving me nutz, I couldnt study, sleep even eat well because everyone seems so irritating to me, I guess I was beginning to irritate some peeps also so, I had to leave for holiday asap!
On my Web designing, my reading has lag behind because I have all the time dedicated into reading my school books for tests and assignments and extra "wahala" in my Society (www.issmmu.com) all these have made me leave the web authoring craziness for the mean time! but anywayz... I will get back on it after all my assignments and tests are done! pray I wont get burnt in the process of working damn hard!
but for now.. I have to enjoy the chinese new year... GONG XI FA CHAI to all ma chinese peeps and to everyone else!

ciaozzzz

No comments: