Wednesday, February 02, 2005

New Saga!

Hmmm..

Trying to finish this book, Absolute Beginner's Guide to Creating Webpages but I guess I need to learn CSS because it keeps referring me to style sheets because XHTML is suppose to be more stricter than the normal HTML and to use the Strict typefor the XHTML , you will need to understand some basic HTML and it is just a little bit different, but I will make sure that I finish it up so that I can borrow any CSS book available in my Library for reading..

Also, I didnt get the Job from MMU-MOTOROLA which I was banking on to work
for during the long holiday,
but when one door
closes, another one opens
, one of my Lecturer is giving me an
article for me to "re-word" as he implied! I have to
do it during the mid-term break and also studying for all the mid term tests
that I will come back fro after the short hols.. damn, what a life for a
student! but then I think I can handle ti all, as long as I dont breakdown, who
knows... just trying to make a dent in my life, but it is a positive dent...holla back any Web authors that
are good, I need some advices from you! thanx
ciaozzzz

1 comment:

trae_z said...

keeps referring u to....i feel u. it's like that shit i experienced in my course economics. well jacking soem economic theory shit u're constantly referred to mathematical formulas. and that most times is a pain in the ass. well i guess that's schooling for u.

i once wanted to learn CSS. but aint got the time. procastination! na wah! one day i go start sha.