Monday, February 28, 2005

while in class....!!! C programming@crossroad

hmm....

I'm glad we made it..look how far we've gone my baby!!!

I dont know that it has been a long time since I check ma blog and I miss my craps... hahaha, dont mind me, just trying to be funny, aiight?! Anyways, I am in class now, learning C programming and yet not that interested because I dont like C programming that much but I am giddy about it alas.. I need to learn how to control my fear of programming, It sounds so geeky,typing all about God-knows-what and you expect me to understand... umph!!
By the way, I have been lagging behind in my Web Authoring and I guess, I need to restart and re-learn and try to sit up for it.. it aint easy but I will get there, I wanna be damn good in it cos I dunno, something keeps telling me that this is where my dough might come from... (dun laugh pls! :p)

Just browsing the net and I came across BLACK HISTORY MONTH, I am suppose to know what the heck it is.. yeah, just for browsing sake! well.. never mind me oo, you can check it out and lap at what the black americans opps.. African American have achieved all through the years..click
here for the celebration of BLACK HISTORY MONTH.
Anywayz, folks... Love me when I'm Gone and pray that I am full of goodies and erm.. baddies if there are some.. but most importantly , that I have learned something about Web authoring, yeah and I am gonna brag and blog about it till I am tired about it... till then, O DA BO!!!!

No comments: