Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What a week.......

....................of viruses and cheaters.....!!!
There is a saying that "you never know until you experience it first!"
I felt outta place for the first time, my dear PC was affected with Rontokbro virus or was it email worm, an Indonesian creation, damn.... it was really a shock to me because I was busy with my final year project and I never realised that my PC was affected, so i never did any back-up(stupid of me) and I went to see my folks in town and came back to find my PC was affected, gosh.... I thought of nothing but distress until help came...but no... not that reliable... cheated again... by a so-called technician who replaced my CPU with a bad fan and motherboard... what is the worse that could happen? my PC broke down completely, thank God for small miracles, I got my project out of my hard disk and I am now using a laptop for the time being... hmm... I dunno whatelse to say, I paid that lying cheating #&#& RM50 and all he could do was return my PC in the worse condition....I felt like kickin some ###% but I restrained my anger..... maybe for the mean time..
Anyways, life is full of ups and downs... and that is why we win some and lose some...but nothing goes for free... thats life...(gosh...i sound pathetic!)
Back to my project again....till... God knows when....miss ma peeps...take care!
~fatyma~

1 comment:

An-Igbo-Dude said...

how much is the RM50 in naira.that way i could appreciate how much the guy chop u