Sunday, February 12, 2006

So much for "nothing"....................

ehem.............

Its been quite a while that I blogged and it never occurred to me anyway that it is important ( duh...) but anywayz, its good to be back in the bloggerhood.... howdy everyone?!

I have been caught up with studies and fun and holiday... yup, and now I am in my last year in the university... it feels strange sometimes, yeah it certainly does! Day in, day out, weeks go by, months and years and I am finally seeing the end of the tunnel and I wish i could go back to my first year, weird huh? well not really, its like drinking coffee early in the morning and you dont want to gulp it all down, you want to savour every slurp of your coffee whether black or white...

But anywayz, I am glad that I am gonna get through it all this year.. I am happy and grateful to God for helping me through, for making me see the light through the darkness and for making my university days a wonderful time for me. And I am glad to have known alot of people through my years in this university and beyond....

Well, I didnt follow the African Nation Cup matches... I knew Nigeria's Super Eagles wont grab the only opportunity but then I am quite impressed by the goalkeeper, he is very good and I hope all will be alright( ehem....!) anywayz.... not my cup of coffee to say but being a nigerian and crazy bout football is something else altogether..... eventhough it is normal but to me, I only watch football whenever my "aint-true-lovable team" ARSENAL plays.... they are pissing me off also... I cant belive that we are down... what a life!!!

Anywayz..... life goes on...... hopefully... we get to see more better days ahead.... the best is yet to happen but I am sure everyone will have a wonderful time ..................ciaoz

~fatyma~

No comments: