Sunday, November 13, 2005

bloggish mood...but nothing to blog about!!

hullo....

I just finished a wonderful break.....yup..sort of...anywayz...had time to watch astro...eat mama's cooking.... sleep all i want and care.... and do nothing but think of my computer in campus.... damn... I should have a laptop and a wireless connection, broadband maybe,blog and check things out... yeah alot of things did happen for the past five weeks at home, due to CNN and BBC , i was keeping myself posted but then, i couldnt blog about it anyway... such a terrible thing, but atleast, i had to day-dream....gosh.... am I a pathetic blogger?!..... hmm... i gues not.... cleaning up all day long and putting my room in order sometimes have an effect on you....so I guess i need to stop my blabbering...ciaoz!

No comments: