Monday, November 14, 2005

blog??!! what is that?!

hullo...

I am now back to the student mode...thanx to all the net surfing I did since yesterday but I realised that whenever I am chatting with my peeps, and I decided to blog, they always think I am ignoring them(which I am doing intentionally!) but if I tell them that I am blogging, they freak out or ask me billions of questions , well, I do try to explain but seriously, most of the people still dont know about blogging, some do chat on messengers and interact in online forums, but blogging? nah, some dont get the idea of them writing their personal thoughts on the net(it freaks me out also), and people will have to make comments on their thoughts, hmm...serious issues, when you are blogging about your bad boss or trying to bad-mouth your government...it can ruin your blog or your life...well..atleast you will get the fame online, but still, some people dont want to blog cos they think its just a waste of time, except of cause to us,computer-addicted....like drugs..we want to grab every opportunity that the internet is giving and earn some dough if possible(still trying to sign up for the Adsense but it is giving me problems!). Well...what will I do without blogging... I have a diary(offline, or hardcopy), since I started having love(or lust) for the opposite sex and I wrote everything under the sun which I hope one day, I will be able to destroy(hopefully!!)...
But I love blogging, I remembered when I started blogging, I never knew what to blog about, sometimes, I got fed up about it and gave up until I started checking other blogs and chatting with other notable bloggers, and I googled everything about google which helped me alot...I am not perfect though but atleast, I do get nice comments on whatever I blog on...hahha!
I am still trying to keep my blogs interesting, hoping one day, I will try podcasting or vblog, moblog...anything that the technology is trying to push to our faces...I just wanna keep myself up to the very best of level....
PS: SOMETIMES BLOGGING CAN BE BORING....COME ON,FESS UP!

ciaoz

1 comment:

ProudlyAnebira said...

good post..expecting more!