Thursday, September 15, 2005

I wanna get one of 'em phat thing...../End of the trimester examz coming up...



Apple ..... iPod....Podcasting.....Nano..... gosh... i need it.. how? i dunno but i realy need it before it gets outta range.... its just damn too phat to resist.... so damn...HOT! That new iPod, i dunno... ok.. snap back gurl... dont drool over sumthin' u cant get ur hands on...


I have to start studying which i havent cos up till today i was caught up in the world of projects and assignments... and now i felt that a big enormous rock have been lifted off my back...thats a great feeling to say cos I couldnt believe that those assignments could be a pain in the a##! Anywayz.. I have to worry for the next one-and-a half weeks for my final exams and try to pull the bull by its damn horns before the Ramadhan starts... i cant believe that i will be celebrating my bday during this holy month... oh well.... i guess that says it all!

wish me luck.....and a stress-less but sweet not crappy but rewarding not... ahh....in my.....sorry couldnt remember what i wanna write down again....bye folks!


1 comment:

chrome said...

the nano looks slick to death.

happy b'day. albeit in a more spiritual, study fuelled mode ;)